The Ultimate Lead Change Series — Part One of Three
Building the Foundation for Quality Lead Changes
by Mark Sheridan
“Proper Body Preparation before the change is key.”
A guide to Educate, Inform & Help You Win!
Getting Ready for and Executing Your “First Lead Change”
Mark has developed a program for lead changes that works for English, Western, any discipline or breed. Having the ability to execute proper lead changes means you have better control of your horse and can improve your scores when competing. Find out why some horses change better than others and what the mechanics of good lead change are.
Learn Everything You Need to Know:
- The Three Main Parts of a Lead Change
- Exercises and Drills for Success
- The Importance of Timing and Feel
- Equipment and Training Tools
- Executing Your First Lead Change
- How to Develop Total Body Control
Running Time 72 Minutes/Color
All Rights Reserved